Why Participate in DOC?
How Day of Caring Benefits Your Agency
- Day of Caring is an opportunity to complete much-needed projects by volunteers with a range of skills and talents.
- Day of Caring is a chance to showcase your agency and its services to your volunteer team and the community.
- Volunteers may "get hooked" and become involved with on-going volunteer opportunities in the community and possibly with your agency.
- Day of Caring provides the perfect opportunity to show volunteers (who may be potential donors) what you do and whom you serve.
- Day of Caring provides an occasion for your staff and clients to meet and interact with new people.
- Your agency’s participation demonstrates to the community the partnership between your agency and United Way of Henderson County.
For more information contact us at 692-1636.