United Way of Henderson County remains committed to the health, education, financial stability and basic needs of everyone in our community. As the COVID-19 pandemic rapidly unfolds, we are gathering information and resources to inform and support our community’s evolving needs. As they develop, we will be sharing information and opportunities for volunteers, funding, and special initiatives through our website, our Facebook page, our Instagram feed and volunteerhendo.org.
NC has activated 211 as the non-emergency hotline for COVID-19 information. Please dial 2-1-1 for updated information, or visit www.nc211.org.
Where to get help:
Health and Human Services Resources
- To find help from a local health and human services resource in our community, such as food, shelter, energy assistance, housing and health care resources, dial 2-1-1 or click HERE
- For a list of local resources click HERE
- Pardee COVID-19 Helpline 828.694.8048 is available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Henderson County Department of Public Health (hendersoncountync.gov)
- Henderson County Public Schools www.hendersoncountypublicschoolsnc.org/COVID-19/
- NC Department of Health and Human Services (ncdhhs.gov)
- NC Coronavirus Call Center 1-866-462-3821
- COVID text updates from NC211: text COVIDNC to 898211
Nonprofit Volunteer Needs