RAISE YOUR VOICE
Advocacy- ad·vo·ca·cy / ad vé ké së / noun: is defined as public support for or recommendation of a particular cause or policy. Synonyms: support for, backing of, promotion of, championing of.
At United Way of Henderson County, we want to encourage you to find your voice and advocate for the causes and issues that you are most passionate about. Listed below are a few resources that can help.
- Register to vote or help someone else to do the same at the Henderson County Board of Elections
- Connect with Hendersonville City Council
- Connect with Henderson County Commissioners
- Identify and contact your NC Representatives
- Identify and contact your federal legislators