Small businesses play a critical role in maintaining a thriving local economy. They are important to the success of United Way, as we endeavor to improve lives through our work in education, income, and health.
Our Small Business League members are an important, growing family of donors, who are vital to helping us meet the needs of our community.
By spreading your $1,000 gift over 12 months, at just $84 a month we make it simple and affordable for small businesses to assume a place of leadership in our community. In turn, you are dually recognized as an individual donor, and as a corporate supporter.
Benefits of Small Business League Membership:
- Invitation to Small Business League events
- Logo placement on the United Way of Henderson County website
- Recognition in United Way of Henderson County e-newsletter
- Member recognized in social media through Small Business Spotlight
- Member logo in newspaper recognition of the SBL
- Recognition in United Way of Henderson County’s Annual Report
- Invitation for member to attend Annual United Way Celebration
- $150 of your gifts supports SBL special project/initiative that is determined by League each year
Contact Bird Bartlett via email or 828.692.1636 x1103 to learn more about how your small business can become a member!
Small Business League Members: