Small businesses play a critical role by contributing to Henderson County’s growing economy, providing needed services, and developing community connections. Participation as a Small Business League contributor enables business owners to make a greater connection with nonprofit service providers, establish a philanthropic business model, and partner with like-minded local business owners. Membership supports the education, health, financial stability, and basic needs of our neighbors.
Join the Small Business League
SBL members support United Way of Henderson County through an annual contribution.
15% of each SBL member contribution, capping at $150, is reserved to fund a special project or community need that is voted upon by the SBL members each year.
SBL members represent locally-owned businesses employing fifty or fewer staff.
Member Levels and Benefits
Supporter ($365 annually)
- Business name included on SBL web page
- SBL Member window decal for display
- Participate in SBL special funding vote
- Invitation to UWHC events
- Invitation to SBL Learning Social
- Volunteer opportunities
Partner ($730 annually)
- All Supporter benefits plus:
- Business name included in annual SBL ½ page newspaper advertisement
- Business name hyperlink from SBL web page
Leader ($1,000 annually)
- All Partner and Supporter benefits plus:
- Business logo included in annual SBL ½ page newspaper advertisement
- Business logo hyperlink from SBL web page
- SBL Member sign for display
- Business owner recognized as a UWHC Leadership donors