Women United connects and engages women who want to make a significant impact in our community.
Are you a dynamic, passionate, and community-minded woman? Then consider membership in Women United!
- Network with other influential women who have a passion for the community through quarterly social events and volunteer opportunities.
- Participate in volunteer projects that make a meaningful impact in our community, such as GEM (Girls EMpowered), our after-school program for fifth-grade girls at Hillandale and Upward Elementary Schools, and middle school girls at Hendersonville Middle School.
- Know that your contribution not only supports United Way’s work to improve education, income, and health but also supports focused projects that benefit low-income children in our local schools.
Membership in Women United
- Your annual United Way investment of $1,000 or more qualifies you for membership in Women United. Women who make a joint gift with a spouse/partner of $1,000 or more or are currently members of the Ochlawaha Society, United Way’s Leadership Giving Circle, are eligible to participate in Women United.
- A step-up program is available at a tiered level of $500/$750/$1000 over the course of three years.
- Membership for women under 40 is offered at $500 annually.
- The Women United Sponsorship Fund is available for individuals who are interested in joining but may not be able to meet the minimum donation level. For more details, please email Finance or click here to download the sponsorship fund interest form.
Women United Executive Committee Members
Kathryn McConnell, Chair
Lauren Wilkie, Vice-Chair
Laura Crago Mukosiej
Thank You to our Women United Sponsors